Random quotes

Beware of your thoughts, they become your words.
Beware of your words, they become your actions.
Beware of your actions, they become your habits.
Beware of your habits, they become your character.
Beware of your character, it becomes your destiny.
- Unknown 

I hear, I forget. 
I see, I remember. 
I do, I understand.
- Confucius

A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
- Confucius

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.
- Douglas Adams

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- Albert Einstein

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein

How many existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Two. One to screw it in, and one to observe how the lightbulb itself
symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld
of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness.
- Anonymous

A lot people are afraid of heights.
Not me, I am afraid of widths.
- Steven Wright

If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, 
and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen? 
- Steven Wright

Research is the process of going up alleys to see if they are blind
- Marston Bates

If you want truly to understand something, try to change it.
- Kurt Lewin

It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are
doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.
- Dale Carnegie

Comments

Popular Posts